
My cousin Steve and his husband Nathan came to visit us this weekend from Boston. It was such a treat to see them! They recently moved back to New England after many years in Syracuse, and we are delighted to have them closer so that we can see them more often. We went to Farmer's Market together, and then we brought them up to our cabin and I took them on a vigorous, steep hike to the beaver pond while Zoe and Lester rested at the cabin. We ate lots of good, local food and played with their sweet dogs. Zoe's final words to me last night as I was putting her to bed were, "Mama, I really like Steve and Nathan and their dogs. I want to play with them again!" Above, Zoe and Nathan pet Gypsy, and below, Steve and Zoe pet Bells.
No comments:
Post a Comment