Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer in Brattleboro

It has been a busy summer filled with lots of fun trips, and now that I am back at work I am finally finding some time to update the blog! We were away quite a bit this summer, but we did have some fun at home as well. Above, Zoe proudly sits on a rock at the first viewpoint on Mount Wantastiket, the small mountain overlooking downtown Brattleboro. Zoe kept saying she wanted to "climb our mountain," so one day I rode my bike over there with her on the back, and she hiked up with me to the first spot with a view. She went up and back down all by herself - it's not very far, but still quite impressive on her little legs!
Here, Zoe is engaged in one of her favorite activities - berry picking! These are raspberry bushes at our cabin.
Zoe has really fallen in love with dolls, and while her favorite is still her baby doll, she also enjoys these "groovy girls" that used to belong to her cousins Miranda and Emily.

No comments: