Here's Zoe with Louis and Teagan. These boys had such a great time at the Cape playing with a whole herd of girls from Zoe's age up through teenagers. One rainy day, the kids amused themselves by dressing Louis and Teagan up as girls - they were beautiful! I wish I had gotten a picture! It took a while for Louis and Teagan to warm up to playing with a little baby, but once they did, they had a lot of fun together.Sunday, July 6, 2008
Friends at the Cape
It was great having so many friends at the Cape to play with Zoe! She had such a great time.
Here's Zoe with Louis and Teagan. These boys had such a great time at the Cape playing with a whole herd of girls from Zoe's age up through teenagers. One rainy day, the kids amused themselves by dressing Louis and Teagan up as girls - they were beautiful! I wish I had gotten a picture! It took a while for Louis and Teagan to warm up to playing with a little baby, but once they did, they had a lot of fun together.
Here's Zoe with Louis and Teagan. These boys had such a great time at the Cape playing with a whole herd of girls from Zoe's age up through teenagers. One rainy day, the kids amused themselves by dressing Louis and Teagan up as girls - they were beautiful! I wish I had gotten a picture! It took a while for Louis and Teagan to warm up to playing with a little baby, but once they did, they had a lot of fun together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment