We are in Oregon visiting Nana Diana! Zoe did great on the plane...once she figured out that we were going to be confined to a small space for a while and there was nothing to be done about it, she settled in and slept most of the time (it helped that it was an evening flight). We had a row of seats all to ourselves, so I even got to stretch out and get a little sleep myself! Here are a few photos from out trip thus far:

Visiting the Japanese Garden in Portland with Nana. Nana loves carrying Zoe, and my back is so grateful to have a break from all the carrying I do every day!


Playing with a basket of toys at Nana's house.

Zoe and Nana with Mount Hood in the background. It was supposed to be cloudy our whole visit, so we felt especially blessed to get a glimpse of Mount Hood the first afternoon that we arrived at Diana's Hood River home!
Oh, and big news in Zoe's world...all that teething she's been doing for months now has finally resulted in a tooth! It's not really visible yet, but I can feel the sharp edge cutting through her lower gum, and I can see a little slit where the tooth will soon emerge.
Stay tuned for more pictures. Zoe's personal highlight of the trip has been getting to know Nana's dog Strider, and I plan to add some pictures of Zoe with Strider soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment