Friday, February 8, 2008

Uninterupted sleep...

So my Mama and Dad can't quite believe it and it's probably a fluke that won't be repeated until I'm 14 years old or something, but I slept through the night last night! Usually I go to sleep for the night sometime between 7:30-9:30 pm and I wake up atleast 2-3 times during the night, want my diaper changed and want to nurse, and then I fall back asleep. I typically wake up between 7-8:30 am. This is pretty good for a 3 1/2 month old baby. Some babies wake up in the middle of the night and want to play, but I seem to know that nighttime is for sleeping. Last night, I went to bed a little before 10pm, and slept soundly until 8:30 this morning! Unbelieveable! My parents didn't get uninterupted sleep, though, because they kept waking up and checking to make sure I was breathing! Mama even had to get up in the night and pump because she was so uncomfortable.

Shhh...don't tell any other new parents about this...they'll be super jealous. :-)

No comments: