I realize I haven't been posting on the blog much lately...I haven't even put up photos from Zoe's birthday party or Nana's visit yet and it's already mid-November! I started back to work in September, and that combined with a baby who gets more playful and engaging each day leaves me a lot less computer time than I used to have. I promise I'll put up some new photos and video soon...maybe even this weekend, since it's rainy and we plan to be home for most of the day.
In the meantime, Zoe is doing some cute things that I thought I'd try to write about this morning while I feed her breakfast (multi-tasking!). The first thing most people ask when I tell them I have a 1 year old daughter is, "Is she walking?" and the answer is no. I remember hearing that babies either walk first or talk first, and we definitely have a talker! In addition to "ball" and "dog" and "book" and "mama" and "dada", Zoe now says "balloon" and "hat" and "pear" and "more" and probably a few other words I'm forgetting too.
While she still loves balls, the thing she seems most excited about these days is hats! Just last summer, she hated to wear hats and it was really a struggle to keep a sun hat on her. Now, she loves wearing hats so much that I have taken her hats out of her drawer and put them with her toys so she can try them on! This morning, the first thing she said to me when she woke up was "hat!" and pointed to her head...now that she was awake, she wanted a hat on right away!
The other cute thing she's started doing is giving hugs and kisses...so precious!
OK...she's been patiently eating her cheerios for a while now as I type, but my time is up. More later!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment