Saturday, August 2, 2008

A visit with Tom

Another highlight of our week this week was a visit from my friend and mentor Tom Weiner. I was a student teacher in his 6th grade classroom 5 years ago at the Smith College Campus School, and through that experience we have developed a wonderful friendship. He is an incredible teacher - one of the best I know. He is also a great photographer, and he took a few shots of me and Zoe during his visit. Unfortunately since he was the one with the camera, we didn't get any pictures of him with Zoe. Next time! Here's Zoe looking cute as a button.
I love her expression in the photo below!


We went to the cabin for the day and had a picnic and a nice walk. Tom pushed Zoe in the stroller and she conked right out...even though she had recently woken up from a very long nap! Those bumpy dirt roads are great for sleeping, apparently!

No comments: